2019 Introductions!

Home Forums Introductions 2019 Introductions!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Emil Zankov
      Keymaster

Welcome all members to our website. To help get started in this forum, the intention is that you post a quick introduction which is viewable to non-DATTA SA members. This gives those considering a membership an idea of the range of educators available to connect with.

[email protected]
      Participant

Hi all,

Glad to be a part of the group. I am the Area Manager for Trotec Laser for SA/NT.

For those that don’t know, Trotec Laser are Austrian built laser systems which are the most evolved lasers on the market. Trotec are the only manufacturer that has a subsidiary in Australia. We have a national footprint for support, sales and service. In addition to this we have presence through a local office in the Adelaide CBD including technicians in SA.

I look forward to sharing some resources as well as being present on this forum for any questions or feedback regarding laser systems or processing. Please feel free to reach out if there is anything that I can do to help.

Once per month I host free open house events in the CBD which are also very useful for any new staff that require training on laser safety, or want to try unique applications in house with our techs.

I will be at various information sessions with other education associations throughout the year and look forward to talking lasers with those interested.

Regards
      Ben Branford
      0409 791 449

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.