The DATTA Award nominations must be submitted by October EACH YEAR for review by Executive and will be awarded to successful nominees at the DATTA AGM in TERM 1.
The award categories are as follows:
- DATTA awards of Excellence to teachers who have made a significant contribution to the Design and Technology teaching area.
- DATTA awards of Appreciation to members of the community who have supported the Design and Technology teaching area - DATTA awards of Appreciation to retiring members of the Executive for services rendered to the Association in a significant way.
- DATTA scholarships to University students. This is in the form of $1,000 towards their education fees
To nominate somebody to receive one of these awards please email email@example.com with the subject “DATTA SA Award Nomination”.
In your email please include the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- The nominees name and contact details
- A summary of the work the nominee has done and including the reasons you would like to nominate this person.