DATTA SA places students, teachers and educators at the centre of its strategic direction.
Whether you are working in a junior primary, primary or secondary school, a university or have an interest in design and technology education, DATTA SA aims to make your professional life rewarding and effective.
DATTA SA focus - Supporting a learning in Technologies area which:
- fosters students’ capacity to be discriminating and informed producers, innovators and users of technologies
- focuses on the creative and purposeful use of technologies knowledge, understanding and skills to:
- promotes learners to select and utilize natural and fabricated materials, data, systems, tools and equipment to design and realize solutions
- addresses personal, community, national and global needs and opportunities
- improves quality of life while taking into account personal and social values and economic, environmental and social sustainability.
Benefits of DATTA SA membership
- Become part of the Learning Area community committed to innovative teaching pedagogy.
- Keep current with contemporary key issues, resources and latest teaching practices.